- 1 Video
- 1.0 hr
Facebook is THE most popular social media platform in the English speaking world. It’s a great place to connect with your potential clients.
But, if you’re not aware of the right ways to:
– set up your personal profile
– create your business page
– find content to post
– engage in groups
You could be:
– losing business
– alienating people you want to connect with
– and missing out on building your brand!
Learn the basics of Facebook so you feel much more confident while using this great social media platform.
I will teach you:
– how to create beautiful cover photos and other graphics for your pages
– how to make sure you’re linking your personal and business pages properly
– how to know which posts get the most engagement
– tools to simplify your time on Facebook (scheduling tools, etc.)
and MUCH MORE!
I began my first business when I was nineteen and since then have created a number of successful companies. In the mid 1990's I became one of the first women to launch an independent website which was chosen by the New York Times as “one of the best biz sites on the 'net".
Since then I have spoken to over 10,000 people at live events throughout western Canada and the US about using technology and social media to build brands and companies. As a past nominee for “Canadian Entrepreneur of the Year" I bring over 30 years of business experience, my innovative approach and a 'can do' attitude that inspires and motivates audience members.
I am also a Certified Guerrilla Marketing coach and author.